Tuesday 15 November 2011

“My Weakness is wearing too much leopard print” - Jackie Collins

^What I'm wearing:
Zara monochrome blouse,
Mango black jeans, Topshop
booties, Monsoon clutch


For those of you who know me,
you’ll understand that I’m not the
greatest fan of Topshop.  Thats not to
say I won’t shop there because 
don’t get me wrong, they have some 
beautiful pieces. I occasionally find
it all a bit ‘copycat’. You’ll walk down 
the street and one girl will be wearing a
peter pan collar jersey in green and 
then the next girl you see will be wearing the exact same one.


Olivia wearing the Charlotte Olympia booties
 which you can buy online
at www.mytheresa.com for $860
Regardless, I was pondering around the Oxford St. store last week and these babies caught my eye. They had no price tag and  no shoe size, they were just staring right at me awaiting their new home. The first words that came to mind were OMG OLIVIA PALERMO CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA BOOTIES WITHOUT THE HUGE PRICE TAG. Then when I got home to my friends apartment that evening to show her my purchases, she said the exact same words.


Safe to say, these shoes were made for me.


-M, x

No comments:

Post a Comment